We are looking for a hard-working Steward to be responsible for ensuring all sanitation standards are met. The Steward will attend to all areas of the kitchen and building, ensure all stations are well stocked, and assist in keeping all areas clean and sanitary. You will be responsible for ensuring that everything is clean and put away in the proper areas. You will be in charge of the maintenance, sanitation, disposal and recycling programs.
To be successful as a Steward, you should be committed to organization, working hard, and have the physical stamina to be on your feet and moving for the duration of your shifts. You should be friendly and helpful to customers and have strong team working skills.
- Stocking critical items to ensure wait staff has what they need to insure excellent service.
- Stocking, organizing and inventory of cleaning closets with critical items needed through out the building.
- Responsible for proper care and storage of materials and supplies.
- Responsible for deep clean projects around the restaurant.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Responsible for care and maintenance of all equipment.
- Assisting with sweeping, mopping, and polishing the restaurant, bar, kitchen, and equipment.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A friendly, polite, and courteous nature.
- Strong customer service and team working skills.
- Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.