We are looking for passionate hard working bartenders who embody our core values. We need team members who will create a warm, welcoming and fun atmosphere for our guests, while maintaining the safety of all guests and staff by ensuring that over service is not happening. We want people who are attentive to their work and want to create relationships with guests that will keep them returning for years to come.
Responsibilities are, but not limited too:
- Present yourself as friendly, personable, and approachable to each guest
- Have a deep understanding of our brands, core values and our partnerships with our farmers to be able to
fully answer customer questions regarding service, food & drink preparations, and other related concerns about our brands
-Take orders accurately and responsibly 100% of the time
- Make drinks for the entire restaurant speedily and accurately based on provided recipes
- Direct support staff as needed within the bar
- Monitor guest consumption of alcohol to maintain that no one is being over served
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized workspace.
- 2+ years serving experience
- Abliity to effectively communicate in English
- Strong work ethic
- Superior time management skills with the ability to multi-task